Beat the Winter Bulge | Bradford Gym
DONT GET FAT FOR WINTER !
Its obviously about the weather and the dark mornings, dark nights and how some people hibernate for the next few months, store more winter fat and emerge at easter
“Holy sh*t im going on holiday soon !!”
Panic crash diet ensues or silly shake diets and you realise you have left it too late to get happy and body confident when the swimwear goes on for the holidays
More than that is the health, energy and allround feeling of happiness with a healthy body and mind that consistent exercise brings
Im not saying NOT to indulge over xmas and enjoy the festive season, but stay active and keep up your strength and it will go some way of damage limitation as the calories pile up !!
What to do !
- be consistent – stay strong and keep active . Keep up the gym work and keep moving
- most of the time eat well – this time of year we all have party food and office treats. Keep the bulk of your meals healthy with high protein, lots of veggies and some good fats.
- drink lots of water – going out drinking ? stay hydrated. Going to eat loads of high calorie food, keep hydrated it reduces cravings and feelings of hunger !, BASICALLY KEEP DRINKING LOTS OF WATER
- sleep well – getting enough quality sleep reduces hunger and cravings the following day, aim for 7-9 hours per night.
- batch cook in the slow cooker – cook hearty winter meals like chilli with extra lean mince and cook 4/5 portions at once and you have healthy meals prepared rather than instinctual bad eating due to hunger because you have nothing prepared.
5 simples tips there for you !
WHY NOT GET THE REST OF THE YEAR FREE ?
Simply get 3 days free and we will reveal all HERE